Monday, August 25, 2014

Back To School Teacher Gift!!!

Happy Monday! Today is my daughter first day of school. We made this pencil holder for her teacher.
For this teacher gift we used a empty corn can, colored craft sticks and some wooden school embellishments. We hot glued all the colored crafts sticks to empty corn can and hot glued wooden embellishments to the colored craft sticks.
We add some #2 pencils to can. :) This is easy to create and makes a great gift for the teacher to use in the class. Stop over to Monday Handmade Linkup Party and linkup something.
Have a great week all!!! Thank you for stopping by. :)

7 comments:

  1. Very cute and something your kids could do. Thanks for sharing with us at The Southern Special.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, my son is starting kindergarten soon, I need lots of teacher gift ideas!!!

    Stopping by from the Lou Lou Girls party!!! If you are ever in need of a blog makeover I have some reasonably priced pre made blogger themes that will take the load off your pocket and save you time!!! I blog over at http://colorcrushcreativeblog.blogspot.com and my Design Studio on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/colorcrushcreative


    Thanks have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! Pinned. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. It just wouldn't be a party without you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Labor Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and simple idea! Added to my back to school board. Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives Inspiration Spotlight party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I am totally going to do this project for my daughter's art teacher! Thanks so much for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...