Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Repurpose/Recycled Glass project!

Hello to all my blog friends! Hope you week is going wonderful. I have a repurpose/recycled glass jar project to share with you. This is a oriental food jar. I used all the sauce and thought this jar would look great recycled as a flower vase. :)  Here is the results. What do you think about it?
For this repurpose / recycled glass jar  project. I used a food jar and recycled it, artificial flowers, decorative tape and some white glass paint. I painted the jar first and let paint dry. Then I took some decorative tape and went around jar!! I put some artificial flower in the jar. This is so pretty. It really doesn't look like a food jar. So easy to do. I love how it turned out. Here is a close up of jar.
Linking up here. 2 Creative Chicks Challenge #11: Repurpose Glass. Link up Party. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute vase Judy! I love the polka dots!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to put the glass jar to use .lok nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird I know I left a message yesterday. Here goes again. I love this. Love how the bottles design show through the paint.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent idea and Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...