Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Origami Dress Card!

Hello all. Hope all is fine. Been very busy here. Can you believe summer is almost over. The children go back to school here on August 26. Here is a origami dress card I made. I always wanted to try this origami folding technique and here is the results. I can't wait to make more!!
This  is where you find the tutorial I watch to make this origami dress. Had fun creating this dress card. This was easy to make.  Hope you make one too. :) The card is A2 size 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inch. To make dress I used a 6 inch X 6 inch piece of paper. This card was embossed with Cuttlebug Grace's Frame. I can't remember the paper designer. I had this paper already cut up in 6 x 6 inch pieces.
Thank for stopping by. Have a wonderful week. :)

11 comments:

  1. Very, very cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! I love it :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that is what you call, "adorable"! I love the little dress. I'm keeping this one in mind as a craft for my homeschooler.

    Sharon
    Make It Or Fix It Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the dress!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable..and very creative!! Thanks for linking up to Tell me Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This origami dress card really is such a neat idea! Thx for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...