Thursday, July 5, 2012

Enjoy A Cool Drink Card!

Hello everyone! I hope you everyone here in the USA had a Happy 4th Of July. We had a good one here! The weather was very hot and humid, but we all went and watched the fire works last night. They look so awesome! Here is a card I made. Who wants a cool strawberry smoothie? These are so good in the Summer!! I would love to have one of these cool drinks right now! With out the rum in it that is;)
This card is A2 size 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch. Embossed card with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Solid paper is Recollections. The smoothies are Ek success Brands Cocktails sticker. I added some pop dots to back of stickers to give the card some dimension. Enjoy sentiment is from the Xyron Design Runner.
I hope you all are inspired with my card ideas. Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love your strawberry smoothies, Judy, what a nice way to stay cool! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star for our anniversary week and the "cool drink" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is such a "cool" card! Those drinks look like just the thing on a hot summer day! Love the color combo!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...