Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift!

Hello everyone. Here's another one of those empty frosting containers I been recycling this week. I love decorating these! I made this one for my daughter to give to her teacher. I'm filling it with candy. Here is the link to the other empty frosting container I decorated.
This award image is from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. This image is on page #77 of the handbook. I decorated the container with pencil pattern paper, lace, tulle and a piece of foam sheet for top of the container.
I'm linking this project here. Cooking with Cricut Challenge #84 Teacher Appreciation Day. Have a great week all. Thank you for stopping by:)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I love this gift for the teacher...I'm a true believer of telling our teachers how much we appreciate them.
    Wonderful, have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and the pencil paper is perfect for the teacher gift can. I think I feel the need for some cake baking coming on so I will have some containers. Thanks for creating with us at CWC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through the blog hop. Come join our ALEXA hop this week:

    http://www.spearmintbaby.com/2012/05/alexa-blog-hop-53-59/

    shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut!
    Blessings,
    Jamie
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the way your used the ribbon on the award. Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut!

    CraftyGator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to upcycle, Judy! Love the colors and your ribbon turned out so cute. Thanks for linking up this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you recycled the frosting can to make this delightful teacher gift. And the threaded ribbon - very clever. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...