Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My new sewing and embroidery machine!

Happy Tuesday, friends! Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Here is what my Husband, son and daughter gave me for Mother's Day. My husband wanted to get me a new sewing machine. I was super excited to get this for Mother's day!! My Husband said if I don't want this I can take it back to the store. I'm not taking this back I'm keeping it (LOL). When I get time to use this Brother SE 400 sewing and embroidery machine I will post my first project right here. I can't wait to make something with it:) Here is a short video I found on youtube for this machine. If you want to check it out! This machine is so awesome! Have a great day all. Thank you for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    You certainly got a lovely Mother's Day gift! I know you will continue to make many beautiful things! Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,
    you're a lucky wife and mother...:-)
    Congratulations on your new sewing machine!

    Ruth
    http://handmaidensmuse.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your hub sounds like a wonderful person. And I'm drooling over your gift as I'm thinking about sewing again. I mean, a pair of slacks/walking shorts in an easy afternoon, duh!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...