Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Link up for Pink card #3!!

Hello everyone! Here is my last card for Link up for Pink. I really like this card. This rose is one of my favorite Cricut images. I use this rose a lot on the cards I create. This rose is on Potpourri Basket Cartridge and is on page #37 of handbook. I think this image is on Indie Art solutions Cartridge too! The letters is from Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. I used the Cricut black marker to draw the rose first on card stock and I cut out the rose layers in pink glitter card stock. the Breast Cancer ribbon was made with a small piece of ribbon and I used the i-rock tool to add gem to ribbon:) I hand printed There Is on a pink piece of foam.

Have a great day all. Thanks for looking:)

9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful..... Thank you for linking up with for LInk Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card... you know I have the potpourri cartridge and have never used it TFS
    Thanks for joining us at LUFP! Hopefully we see more of your creations ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! What a neat idea using the cricut marker to outline, it gives the card a really nice look!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this turned out lovely! Found your blog at Welcome Wednesday, following you! Hope you have a minute to drop by Happy Hour Projects to say hello!
    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that rose! Beautiful card and love that you added HOPE) "their is" ....BEAUTIFUL!

    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....can't wait to see your next card...plenty of time to link another project! :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Judy! Great idea to use your irock on the ribbon. Hope you are over your cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creation love this CAS style.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hopping over from hop along Friday. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope that you can hop over to www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow me to. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...