Thursday, August 18, 2011

First day of school Teachers gift!!

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday to you all. I hope your week is going great. I've been working on some more lollipop bouquet. This one is for my Daughter to give to her Teacher. I love to make these lollipop bouquet for birthdays too. They are so easy to put together and everyone who receives one loves it:)

The first day of school image is from Locker Talk Cartridge and is on page #32 of the handbook. The clear plastic water cup is from $ Tree Store and they are 6 for $1.00. The color craft sticks and lollipops is from the $ Tree store. The little wooden apple, school, ABC, and bus is from Michaels and cost .25 cents each. I shredded the blue and red paper in my paper shredder:)


This is a awesome gift idea for a Teacher! :)

Thank you for stopping by and looking! Have a wonderful day all:)

12 comments:

  1. what a cute gift the teacher should love it. thats a great day to brighten up her day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a teacher I can say I would be thrilled with this thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute gift! I love any project that includes inexpensive supplies but still looks amazing at the end. Great job! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love projects that can be done quickly. Thank you so much for sharing it in the Creative Cutter Room. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your site! I am a new follower from the Blog Hop. Please stop by my site at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com and follow me back on GFC & Networked Blogs. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful gift! You are so creative!

    Look forward to your visit to Adithi's Amma Sews Cute Confessions of a Sew Addict - A blog about Sewing, Fashion, Trends & Pattern Making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super yummy and fun! Great details!

    Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project and take on the challenge. TFS and joining with over at the Creative Cutter Room.

    Christel
    CCR DT
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my--how cute is that! I just might have to try something similar sometime....great job! I'm so glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Judy...what a great idea , I am sure her teacher will love it. I know I would if I received this great gift. I am now a follower of your blog. you can stop by mine if you like....http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked the ideas! Thanks for shring them!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...