Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Cri-kits gel pen card!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. This image is from the Cricut Lite Botanicals cartridge. This cart has no layers. It has the Creative image and shadow cut. I used my Cri-kits gel pen to draw the image on the first card. I cut the image out with yellow card stock to get the butterflies and flower layers. I used my scissors and cut off the butterflies and flower images and pop dot it on the drawn image. I love this cart because it has a lot of good images that can be drawn with gel pens or markers:)

Here is the image cut out with yellow card stock and blue image shadow. I used the Cri-kits gel pen to outline the leaves and flower and I used stickles on butterflies:) I embossed the card with Cuttlebug (Tiny Mosaic) embossing folder. I won the SummerTime contest at Cri-kits blog. Here is the link if you want to check out my winning Project :)


Have a great week all and thanks for stopping by:)

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Judy! I love the drawn image on the top card and the embossing on the bottom two really give the card great dimension! They are all awesome :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card is very nice and stylish! Love it )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great technique. I love how the yellow butterflies and flowerreally contrast and pop out from the white base and black pens!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!!! Following you from Thursday hop!!
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I am a new follower. I Just found you through the blog hop.

    I hope you can follow me back at Free eBooks Daily. (You can even read ebooks on your computer or smartphone!)
    http://www.freeebooksdaily.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,
    Judy from Jamaica greeting you. You make such beautiful stuff! It is wonderful to be so creative.I am a new Follower from the Thursday Blog Hop.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my those are gorgeous! Visiting from the hop, already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! These are so elegant! I love the way you've done the first one with the images over the ink. That looks SO sharp!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are pretty cards! Love the inking and layering technique for your flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...