Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rock head angel pin!

Happy Memorial Day weekend all. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday. We will be spending a lot of time outside cooking out and having lots of fun. Here is a rock head angel pin I made to give to some of my family and some friends for Memorial day and 4Th Of July. I made them in red, white and blue ribbon. This is something I just put together. I used natural Raffia for angel wings, 1 1/2 inch wire edged ribbon for dress, 1/4 inch ribbon to tie around neck, crafter rocks for head, permanent markers to make face and a hot glue to glue it all together. I used a lot of hot glue to keep it together:) She is so cute. Don't you think so?


I hot glued a pin on back. Now it can be worn on a shirt.


Thanks for stopping by everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. What a creative idea. My girls would love to play around with that idea. Thanks for joining the Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop again! I'm already following you. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet angel pin - such a great idea! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to follow via GFC on the Pink Dandy Hop! Come follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that is sooo sweet! Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Chatter. I am following you
    http://pinkdandychatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH adorable stuff!


    Found you over at the blog hop! hope you can stop by and follow me back and stick around I am having a weekend long birthday bash give away this weekend!!! thanks!
    http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you the blog hop, your angel pin is beautiful, please stop by my blog to:

    http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute angel pin! I'm glad I followed you here from the Sundae Scoop Link Party, I'm also linking.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...