Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home plaque!

Hello all! I hope you are enjoying your day. I entered a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog a couple of weeks ago and I won April Showers Cricut Cartridge. I received the cartridge on Saturday and here is a project I made with the April Showers Cart. The wood is a 5 by 7 inch and I bought it at Walmart in crafts area for 1.00. I sanded the wood with sand paper and I used Plaid Mod Podge Gloss _Lustre the water sealer, glue and finisher and painted it over the wood and used it to glued the die cut to wood. I painted Modge Podge over the whole project to give it a shine and to water seal the paper cuts. This technique is called decoupage. I used permanent markers to write Home Sweet Home and to make a face on the cloud;) I added some i rock gems in corners. I used the Gypsy for this project.


This is for this Challenge
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge to use a cloud and color blue.

Have a great day all and thank you for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. nice design - I like how you used hearts for the windows and the pretty curved roof edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!.. Have a great 3-day holiday weekend! Enjoy! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! Congratulations on winning!

    Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...I like the smiley cloud! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...