Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flower clips!

Hello, friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Here is some flower clips I made. This is my first time making these flower clips and I really like the flower I used too. I bought flowers at the $1.00 dollar store and they are so beautiful. The smaller flowers measures 3 1/2 inch and the larger flowers measure 5 inch.

I like these flower clips because they can be clipped to a card, hat, purse, shirt, hair, headband, flip flops, etc. I thought I would make some of these to sell at the craft fair. Here is the back of flower clips. I used the prong clips and alligator clips. These flower clips are so easy to make:)


Here is a tutorial on how I made the flower clips. Here is everything I used to get started. Some flat laying artificial flowers, prong clips or alligator clips, wire cutters and hot glue gun shown in picture below. First, I cut all the flower stems off the flowers.


I added hot glue in between layers of flower center so the flower would not fall apart. I glued where ever needed to keep flower together:)I hot glued the prong clips and alligator clips on back of flower. That about all to it! I hope you like this flower clip project and you are inspired to create some of these beautiful flower clips too.


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. Have a great week:)

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple but beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute flower clips!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clips! Hi. Found you through the Fun Tuesday blog hop. Please come visit me and follow back at:

    http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Clips!

    I’m a new follower from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop. Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...