Friday, October 8, 2010

Crocheted Shrug!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. Here is a sweater I made this week for me! I designed this shrug they call it and created my own pattern for it in my size. This is my very first shrug I designed and I like it. This is a short sweater. Im so lucky to be able to crochet and create beautiful things:) Crocheting is so relaxing too and this sweater will keep me warm:) Click to enlarge photo!


The stiches I used to design this shrug is double crochet and I increased and decreased to make this shrug. I single crocheted around the edges of the sweater. I will be making me more in different colors too.

Let me know if you like this shrug:) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, Judy! I love crochet! You really did a gorgeous job on this cute little shrug - how talented you are! This is very fashionable too! Love it! Great for those smaller ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice! I want to make a couple of shrugs; one for me and each of my girls wants one :-) Great job!!

    You're invited to my blog! I have a little party for knitters and crocheters called Fibers on Friday....come on over and post this project! I'd love to have you join us!

    http://plumslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute. I love crochet. Working on an afghan right now. Just stopping by to say hello. :) Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, new follower from Saturday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend! Looking forward to reviewing your designs.

    Cecelia @ moneysavvymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Judy, i absolutely love this shrug...very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, I love it! And thank you so much for posting to Fibers on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shrug. Wish I could make those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy,
    I pass three blog awards for you
    You can pick them here :
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/three-blog-awards-at-same-time.html

    I hope you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shrug!! Thanks for linking up to A Round Tuit this week!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...