Monday, September 13, 2010

Paper towel roll tag mini album!

Hi Everyone! Here is a mini album I made out of paper towel rolls. Here is a tutorial link on how to make a toilet paper roll mini album. I made mine out of a paper towel roll. I trimmed the paper roll to 4 3/4 inches I got (2) paper towel rolls out of one towel roll. I sprayed the towel roll with spray starch and ironed it to get it to lay very flat. I trimmed pattern paper to fit towel rolls and adhered pattern paper to towel roll. I punched holes with crop_a dile. Add book rings, tags and embellishments and I have a mini album. Click any photo to enlarge it!
I used the paper and embellisments I won from Terry's blog candy. I bought the large tags at a office supply store. The book rings I got at walmart. I like how the mini album turned out.
The embellishments used are me and my big ideas (Pure Divinity-Girls embellishments. These are perfect if you are making a girl project.
I love all the embellishments that came in this pack. They are gorgeous!
I used a sponge and sponged stamping ink on the tags to give it that look. Im going to add photos and journal to tags later on. This was easy to make and I do love the out come of it. I will be making more of these when I get some more empty rolls:0) Maybe you will make one.
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Judy...you are so creative! This is really darling. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday! :o)
    Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I love that idea :) Have a great rest of the week Judy.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! My daughter would love this!! I'm following from Tuesday Tagalong. I think you'd have fun at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow scrapper/stamper/cardmaker...I LOVE your creations!!

    Showcase Sisters is following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff!
    Found you on Follow Me Back Tuesday ;)
    Makes Mama Smile - http://www.makesmamasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This album looks great! I love that you reused kitchen roll tubes to make it too!

    Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit.

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...