Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunshine award and Some good news!


Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you all! I received this beautiful award from Debbie This is an honor to received this award from Debbie. Thank you so much my friend! I have been blessed all last week, I won a challenge at Cuttlebug and a new website called Cri-kits.com one of the owners emailed me last week and wants me to create a project for their website. I am so happy this company took the time to visit my blog and see all my work. I will be creating the project with the Cricut Expression and Cri-kits gell pen kit. This is an honor for me I am so excited about this! I do not know how the company found me , but I am so happy they did! This company sells gell pens for the cricut machine and Cri-kits.com is having giveaways too so go and check the website out! Lets get back to the award! I have to give this award to 12 more so here they are!

1)Terry
2)Sandy
3)Melissa
4)Sheryl
5)Sandy
6)Jeannine
7)Nicole
8)Debbie
9)Cheryl
10)Sandy
11)Tanya
12)Narelle

You all have a wonderful week! Please check out Cri-kits.com!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Thank you so much Judy!! You are so sweet! :)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Judy - you are too kind! I have to tell you, I LOVE that photo of you and your daughter. You both look so pretty in pink! How gorgeous! I hope you had a great Easter and congratulations on winning the challenge! You do great work with your Cricut! You always inspire everyone! ;D Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...