Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mothers are real angels card!


Hi everyone,

This week over at the Chirper Challenge is to "Let's get in shape"! The challenge was to create a shape card or layout. I did a shape card I always wanted to do a shape card, but I never made one. I made this card for my Mom she always been there when I needed her no matter what. My Mom will always be my angel! I picked the globe from the Doodlecharms. I welded the base and blackout of the globe in DesignStudio at 6 1/2 inch and I cut the globe out on a 12 x 12 inch of purple textured card stock. I pushed the shift key on the cricut machine and cut the globes top with pattern paper. I cut (2) blackouts in pink card stock for the inside of card at 6 1/2 inch. I used the Joys Of The Season Cartridge and cut the angel at 3 inch in pink card stock and cut layers for angel in white card stock and colored it in with pencils and blending chalk. I used some buttons, gems and ribbon. Have a nice Sunday all!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Judy! What a great idea, I bet your Mom just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy thank you so much for your very encouraging comment it made me smile :0)
    I think this card for your mum is so beautiful and the comment that your mum is your angel is just so touching and she will cherish this always
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...