Friday, June 26, 2009

God Bless You Thanks Card



Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all are having a good day. This is a card I made for a friend of mine. I designed this card in the DesignStudio I used Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for rectangle shape of the card and stretch it and the scallop for the top, bottom and side of card and the Mini Monograms cartridge for the scallop circles and the Wild Card for God Bless You and thanks cut and Wedding Solutions cartridge for chapel cut. I will be going to the Latino Festival on Saturday and Sunday I will be eating a lot of Spanish foods. Have a good weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...